What happen to the Phaser rifle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to the Phaser rifle.

Did they delete the Phaser rifle or move it up the tech tree to an highter level.
    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

I don´t know for sure,
    but as a lot of weapons have been deleted in the process of fixing the Fusionrifle-Bug (i.e. the Fusion-Rifle was used by nealry all races even if they discoovered newer Rifle Technologies) I assume the Phaser Rifle was among those deleted
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Why not just delete the Fusion Rifle an leave the rest in the game.
      By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

It surely depends on the code. The fusion rifle is (for some weird reason) very important (read its tied to something in the code and nobody knows what or why... ) and they have stopped searching and just junked the other rifles....

...or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
          It surely depends on the code. The fusion rifle is (for some weird reason) very important (read its tied to something in the code and nobody knows what or why... ) and they have stopped searching and just junked the other rifles....

...or not...
          I check the new Tech Speadsheet the Phaser rifle is still in the Assult Phaser Rifle was remove.

Comment

Must have been carried by a red shirt!
            Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by Kahn
              Must have been carried by a red shirt!
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

I found it in the 20's level tech.

Comment

Working...
                X