Data patch necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data patch necessary?

Do I need to download and install the datapatch if I download and install the code patch? Or does the newest patch do both?

According to the readme.txt file the code patch (v1.2) has all of the data patch bundle in (v1.1).
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

It looks like if you have the data patch installed you'll have problems installing the code patch. Great move, QS!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
        It looks like if you have the data patch installed you'll have problems installing the code patch. Great move, QS!
        They advise that you do a clean install (vanilla Moo3), then apply the code patch.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
          I install the code patch without ant touble an without doing than clean install at all. All it does is to backup the data files
          along with your savegames to than folder call backup. It delete the old data files and mod's along with savegames.

NO NEED TO PANIC!
          By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

They advise that you do a clean install (vanilla Moo3), then apply the code patch.
            Not true I install the code patch over my MOO3 without doing than clean install at all.
            By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Re: Data patch necessary?

Originally posted by DarthVeda
              Do I need to download and install the datapatch if I download and install the code patch? Or does the newest patch do both?
              I install the code patch with no touble at all. It make than backup copy of the data files along with your savegames in a folder called backup. It then delete the old data files before installing the new ones, then delete all Mod's and savegames files.

Comment

Working...
              X