Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Out

Get it!

It's not completely tested according to Chantz.

Comment

Where, SirOsis?

Fileplanet seem to require a subscription and I am DAMNED if I can EVER access the official MOO3 website!

I do hope Apolyton mirror the patch soon!

Live long and prosper.

Comment

You can sign up for free on fileplanet. You can then download. You will be put in a queue. I only had to wait 14 mins.

Comment

Here is the patch. I had to rar it since the zip was over the 5Mb limit on here.

Moo3-v102.rar

Comment

@#$&! Atari/QS!

Well those SOB's at QS have done it again! Placing the patch on two sites, one (QS) gives constant DNS/file not found errors, and the other (FilePlanet) artificially places you in a waiting queue for 15 minutes so you'll get mad and purchase their service (no waiting if you pay). Guess they didn't make enough money with the defective game, so they'll make you pay for the patch too.

Just another extention of how gamer-unfriendly these folks really are!
            Kahn

Comment

get patch here

an alternative site to download the patch

Comment

sorry, the site is moo3mods

Comment

Downloaded the patch from FilePlanet and only had to wait about 8 mins. After waiting over 3 months for the patch to be released I figured a few more minutes couldn't hurt.

Comment

Hey! Just as my anger at these folks had begun to subside, they go and pull this stunt. Wouldn't be half as mad if it wern't for FilePlanet using "Slowsilver standard time" (1 minute QST = 3 minutes real time)!
                    Kahn

Comment

It's typical to release it to Fileplanet. I've seen many patches there. It's just the moo3 site can't handle the traffic. I didn't know that many people had this game.

Comment

I think it's going to take longer to find my CD when I get home than it did to d/l the patch from Fileplanet.

Comment

Re: @#$&! Atari/QS!

Originally posted by Kahn
                          Well those SOB's at QS have done it again! Placing the patch on two sites, one (QS) gives constant DNS/file not found errors, and the other (FilePlanet) artificially places you in a waiting queue for 15 minutes so you'll get mad and purchase their service (no waiting if you pay). Guess they didn't make enough money with the defective game, so they'll make you pay for the patch too.

Just another extention of how gamer-unfriendly these folks really are!

someone needs to calm down a little

Comment

Gentlemen,

Would some one pleassssssssssseeee tell me whether I should download this code patch or not???

If the data patch and the code patch are incompatible, then that suggests to me u have to reinstall the game -without the data patch - and then add the code patch???

Has anyone incorporated the code patch over a game with the data patch and had no problems? But even if they did, if I did the same could I have problems?

Can u continue playing your current game with the new patch?

Sheesh! Why does this have to be so complicated?

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Just find out in the readme file which files you added/replaced while installing the Data Patch, then remove those added and replace those replaced with the original ones from the Install Disk

I don't suppose you don't have them, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X