Code patch ETA? please

Right after Duke Nukem Forever comes out

Comment

May 2003....

Comment

May 2003....
        I someones wondering how that could be:
        Thats SIT or SAT....

(Standard Infogrames Time or Standard Atari Time)
        They are in a completely different timezone...

Comment

I doubt that they are even going to put a patch out.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

If they ever want to sell another game they will. I think QS'll do it. I wish they'd hurry; I'd like to see if they can fix this mess.

Comment

harry seldon... that crying chinese baby gives me the creeps... replace in with a cute happy kitten or something

cheers

Comment

i dam it

Comment

The game is cool but without a code patch it get boring sooooo quick, the data patch gave a better military AI, but the cinoids atack my system every turn with 9-18 ships, i had 56 on defense and they know it, why they don't make a single strong atack :sniff: i wanna a better AI!!!!!!!Oh, and now who can help me? I, the Code Patch, Follow me the goods

Comment

I like my currant game where one system is being "attacked" by a continuous stream of transports.

There is a fantastic game trying to kick its way out, the code patch had better be good!
                    The strength and ferocity of a rhinoceros... The speed and agility of a jungle cat... the intelligence of a garden snail.

Comment

Updated tech descriptions to match current state of the spreadsheets, along with some further updates to help text and descriptions of specials. (These do not affect game play or balance and we expect their inclusion to be approved)

We are expecting the encrypted executable any day now for us to wrap in the final installer shell (but that is out of our hands)
                      Posted 3-6-03 on atari forum by QSI themselves!

Comment

Hmmm, when they say "thats out of our hands" I get really suspicious...

In the meantime

Comment

In this case I believe it's true. Only Atari can put the copy protection back in, since Infogrames put it on in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                          X