2nd Code Patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Code Patch?

I think it would probably be way too premature to discuss a second code patch since the first one isn't even out yet but today's Apolyton MOO3 news item had me wondering. What would they put in a second code patch?
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Maybe overhauling ship design (i.e. make it like MoO2) and giving us real combat?
    And theres a gazillion of other things I am too lazy to write up now...

And I think at least the former should have been in the first code patch for sure..

Alas from what I read there will only be a second code patch if sales pick up, so there will be none...

Guess my copy will go to ebay now as the first code patch will not make the game any better for me...

Lata
    Krait

Comment

I doubt you'll see ship design...let alone combat...like MOO2.

MOO2 combat is dead, dead, dead...and so much the better.
      If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

I probably won't make up my own wish list until after I play with the first code patch a bit. I would like to see the other races added (Mizarans, etc) and a larger galaxy (1000+ stars) but both look very doubtful.
        I guess I'm the eternal optimist. I'm still sticking with the game and hoping for the best.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Considering the turn slowdowns experienced by many on the huge (250 star) galaxies already, I'd have to say a 1000 star galaxy is highly improbable.
          If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Oh yeah Races... They could have brought the Elerian back... I soooo miss those blue skinned chicks...

Then again they prolly didnt want to have anything to do with something as bad as MoO3... Smart Elerians

Btw anyone here read Yoko Tsuno? Elerians always remind me of Vineans
            And then there is my idol Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars... Guess I am a blue skin fetishist or something hehehe

Lata
            Krait

Comment

Working...
            X