Ground Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Battle

I know there´s a separate forum just for MOO3 bugs but thats like Neptune in there... cold and empty.

Anyway. I notices the following:

I launched a ground attack with my eoladi troops on a High G world inhabited my Cynoids. Now, the Cynoids prefer LowG, Eoladi prefer Crushing G so thats why I picked them to attack this planet thinking the Gasbags will have an advantage over the LowG Cynoids.

But what happened is that just as the battle starts, I got that report in the bottom right of the screen which said (dont quote me here...) "Battleground: LOW GRAVITY". Huh??? It is a High G world!!! Is this a known bug?

How far through the game are you? Could they have the gravity adjusting tech(s) working on this planet, as I have noticed that these techs work, but don't alter the gravity label on the planet description.

Comment

I'm around turn 270. Could be gravity adjusting....

I hope there would be some way of knowing what gravity to expect...

Comment

You should be able to see what techs he has in the tech comparison bit, but yeah, it is annoying that you can only see the 'natural' gravity of the planet. I don't know if this is a bug, or if it is deliberate. It would make sense for it to be deliberate as you never know the exact details of the enemys forces etc. until you enter combat, so why should you know what terraforming type things they have done?
        Has anyone noticed if the bio-diversity labels change with techs been researched or not?

Comment

Working...
        X