Food problen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food problen

I had a problen with food production i had a need of 200 and a production of 180 every planet that i colonized revolted don't matter what i do, i guess that starvation caused that, but now o have a good surplus put ships patroling every star to counter pirates ( 1 per planet ) and i still have revolt systens, what are the problen? i reduced taxes but won't happen, i an playng with the first data patch

Re: Food problen

Originally posted by Brazuca
    I had a problen with food production i had a need of 200 and a production of 180 every planet that i colonized revolted don't matter what i do, i guess that starvation caused that, but now o have a good surplus put ships patroling every star to counter pirates ( 1 per planet ) and i still have revolt systens, what are the problen? i reduced taxes but won't happen, i an playng with the first data patch
    isnt the population tab saying anything?

cheers

Comment

Like SP says, the tab should show you the reason for unrest. Lowering taxes significantly can overcome pretty much anything except starvation.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

I found that its pirates that cause unrest most of the time. Thats why I always put the Planetary shield generator as a high priority. If thats not enough, I add a couple of ships.....

I can remember when I had a distant system with a fleet in it. All planets were content until I moved the fleet (5 ships or so). Next turn all planets went berzerk detroying at least one or two buildings in the unrests.

Comment

I can remember when I had a distant system with a fleet in it. All planets were content until I moved the fleet (5 ships or so). Next turn all planets went berzerk detroying at least one or two buildings in the unrests.

How 'distant', to be exact?

Comment

Very distant. Halfway across the galaxy, 10 starsystems and a WH

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that the number of starlanes distant divided by the warp tech advances had some roll in determining unrest, pirate activity, and supply.
              Kahn

Comment

Must be, cause this was like, "whoo-hooo, the cavalry is gone, lets burn some government buildings...."

From content to rioting in one turn...

Comment

Yep had that happen to me too when I misjudged how unhappy newly conquered planets would be if I left. The anti-piracy fleet was two turns away and I thought 'what will one turn without cover matter?'
                  To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                  H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
                  X