Corion Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corion Problems

I seem to be having problems in locating the saved game files for Orion 2. Where the hell are they, or am I being totured into total damnation for nothing? Whilest I'm others are happlee Grrrr I feel I'm locked in a cage. Please someone give me an example of an Orion saved game file name Please for all sake I beg of you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeees
    Dunno yet. Perhaps a philosophical one. Or maybe a jokie one. The Signature is only a small conception of ME.

I don't have in the moment installed here, but

IIRC you go to C:\........\MoO2 and you should find in there a saveX.dat file. AT least as I remember. One thing I am shure about is, it was easy to find.

Only a quick question: Are you running W2k? Then it might be in your profile folder instead of the installation folder...........

Comment

I'm sorry your PC jargan means zip to me. What W2k? And what do you mean it won't be in my games folder? Agghhhh head ach is arising...
      Dunno yet. Perhaps a philosophical one. Or maybe a jokie one. The Signature is only a small conception of ME.

Comment

All you need to do is to open the File and then Open. You get a standard browse type means of finding the saves. Go to Microprose and Orion2 if you used the standard install directories.

Comment

They are named Save1.gam, Save2.gam and so on thru 10 if you have that many and should be with all your other game files under Orion2. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X