This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried it and found all bugs it have

So boys. I tried MOO3, finally, and I'm on verge on plaing throught it. It's incredible. Quicksilver didn't event tested this design. It's done after few months of coding by pen and paper. Q didn't bothered, at least not enought. Amount of bugs after relase is rather high, and more they didn't polished game in user interaction's simplification. I'm talking about for example planet's economy screen. Placement of elements is unintuitive and certain actions are imposible, or problematic.
    Space combat has most of RTS problems, so there is a little question what Q ment.
    fire them
    0%
    Throw them into the fridge
    0%
    back to the childerngarden
    0%
    cold and hot water. Repeat at least 70 times.
    0%
    cuff them and well do a little "education"
    0%
    They are incocent guys, jut give them another few days and nights without sleep. On another game perhaps, but no vacation.
    0%
    A water torture
    0%
    Bananas. Properly aplied bananas.
    0%

Cute poll, but threads on the existing bugs and people's opinion of the game have been done before, numerous times.

If you have any comments on the known bug issues / patches, please find one of the existing threads.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
    X