Official Infogrames Tech Support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Infogrames Tech Support!

"Bugs? There are no bugs. We have destroyed two bugs, two anomalies, and a misspelling. We have driven them back. I guarantee you, there are no bugs in our software. Those who say there are bugs, (dramatic pause) THEY are the bugs. All they tell is lies, lies, and more lies! - Thank you for calling Infogrames support. (click)"
    Kahn

Posted the above in it's own thread by popular demand.
    Kahn

Comment

Nicely done!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well said.

I guess QS hired some old Soviet flack for their PR. You know:

"There will be a glorious code patch following our glorious five year plan, comrade."
        - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
        - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
        - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Official Infogrames/Quicksilver DX Response!

"Over the last several weeks we have heard from the war criminals who purport the illusion that our software has not been tested. To them I say, I now inform you that you are too far from reality! I tell you that we spared no expense to hire the best minds from the LA general hospital coma ward. The infidels who oppose us will drink poison and die before the free employees of our glorious company."
          Kahn

Comment

Infogrames Tech Support? Isn't that an oxymoron? (As opposed to an oxy moron )
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

So there is he hiding!

Comment

Kahn, again.... you made my day.

rofl

Comment

OMG Kahn, I really needed that hearty laugh !!!

ROFLMAO !!

Comment

Hey I want to know, is the stuff on your (?) site for sale for real ?

I swear I will buy one-maybe more, if you dont leave for Iraq with my cash- asap if they are for sell !!

Comment

cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X