hot topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot topic

This cd runs HOT ! Has anyone else got this problem? I have a 7200 rpm drive but it seems as if the game is constantly having to access info from the disk itself.btw its a 1ghz with 512 mbs ram so that shouldnt be the reason.

No other game i have does this, and i have a huge selection of varied games new and old .
    this cd gets so hot it seems as if it would melt or warp or something, but it doesnt

Copy the Music files from the CD to your HD as instructed in the readme included. Problem solved.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Actually you better not follow the instructions in the readme. They are wrong (like the whole damn game lol)

Look here for the correct folder to copy the music to.

Lata
      Krait

Comment

I forgot about that. Yep - do like the man says - not like the readme says.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
        X