Tech Victory! Sweet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Victory! Sweet!

I got my first tech victory tonight with 480 points on small galaxy subnormal. This seems to be the biggest point getter so far. I haven't finished a military win yet, though, so I may be wrong. I was flipping through some other people's scores and it looks like I can score as big on small with tech as others can score on medium with alliance or cultural.

Tech got me a 1400 point victory a couple days ago. That was on gigantic, but it does feel sweet to win by that route.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I got a lot of points for tech victory on a large map, but that game took a long time.

I am probably going to stick to smaller maps and not care about the points.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I probably won't do it too often but I was curious as to what incentive they offered for sticking with it that long. I usually play small galaxies over several days anyways so a few more hours on this one wasn't too bad.

Comment

What techs do i need to do tech victory?

Comment

You have to research them all. The last tech will be Final Frontier.

Comment

Great bonus the final techs had, the dengrin and i hav a run to tech victory i must gain time over they, what i must do to slow down they research? i don't see any tech starbase of they

Comment

Attack them. Find their Technology capital and take it first. If you attack him he'll shift his spending towards military. I'd only do this if you're pretty close to the end. Spend loads of money on destabilization. The lower his morale the less research he'll do. Look for starbases in his sectors that give production bonuses. If you destroy those, he'll have to bump his spending up to compensate.

Just remember he'll do the same to you...

Comment

Working...
                X