The best tribute you earned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best tribute you earned

My is 1000 bc X 60 months from Independent League, i play on normal level gigantic galaxy

1000 for 60 months

What on earth did you offer them??

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I saw this thread and thought I'd wow everybody with my 3000 for one month tribute but I guess I'll shut my mouth and bow to the master.

Comment

In one game I was able to extort 500 bc for 20 months from the Carinoids (I sold them tech and a trade good). But his 1000 for 60 months is really something.

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Simple soooooo simple

When you had 100000 bc most of that earned from trade and a empire with a overwhelming force ( my empire ) are at war with you, peace for 1000 x 60 months are a good price, i traded for that, survival, the i-league wanna to survive and payed that. Another day i taked from the Yor 1000x72 months, they had the best economy but their fleet....soooooo poor, on that game i had for 6 months a total of 6500 from tributes earned every month, and i take 7500 from taxes, sooooooooo good

Comment

Today i used a terror star filled with cultural modules, when a systen revolt to mi side i sell it back, usualy i taked 1000 x 240 months, but to the altarian i sell a systen for 4000 x 240 months, i must say that i was the major power of galaxy no one can kill me, or in the version 1.000 the AI are soooooo dumb, i don't care, i taked 4000 x 240 months and don't cheat........i an soooooooooo goooooooodddddd.

Comment

I was at war with the i-league today, they had only one systen and 50000 of money i ofered peace for 40000 x 4800 months, they acepted but i didn't finish the trade, it is not fair, maybe is a bug, i like honestly games, i kill they and loose the money

Comment

Your' playing 1.000 ? Then it indeed is a bug! It's been fixed a long time ago. The bug caused enemy empires in some cases to think they'd get the money they had to give to you instead of loosing it.

Comment

I love 1.000

My serial number don't work to donwload updates, so i still play on 1.000 i like it it's filled of bugs but don't have the lot of hard bonuses that take the game to not soo fair

Comment

I once got a tribute of one planet + 150 for 50 turns or so to make peace. Getting a planet out of a deal is quite hard.
                    Clash of Civilization team member
                    (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                    web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

I know the feeling, LDiCesare, though there are a few times I managed to get all their tech. So I threw in all their money. Still good, so I grabbed all their influence. Still good, so I started clicking on planets. Still good even after I asked for all their planets (about 6, if I remember right). Of course, that was the game I had a monopoly on military resources (had 9 of them), so my sensor drones were defending themselves against starfighters about 50% of the time At the other end of the scale, my Excaliburs were running around with about 700 points worth of attack and 660 HP. No wonder they were happy to surrender.

Comment

Shoot, I've never been able to get a system off any AI no matter how bad I was crushing them. Good move!

Comment

asm0dean, did you play Starcraft under the same name?

Comment

Working...
                          X