How lo colonyse worlds with less than 15 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How lo colonyse worlds with less than 15 class

Your problens are over, "seus probemias se acabariam-siu", just colonise a class 13 no less and imediately build a soil enrichemente and habitat improvement, i duplicated the number of good worlds to me, more taxes, i love it and of course you can find ona less than 15 planet the worms, kill they and watch a 13 class planet turn into a 19 class and a 22 after the quality improvements, more planets, more taxes, more population to go to war.

and if you create The terraformer you can colonize class 12 planet , if you terraform the planet you can so colonize a class 11...cool don't you think?

Comment

It is kind of cool, but by the time you get the Terraformer class 15 planets are more of a drain than anything else.

This could be useful for setting up forward bases in distant sectors. Playing gigantic maps with tight clusters makes that an issue sometimes.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

How about this: build a colony ship and load it with minimal pop. Then colonize a class 11 or 12 (or even 10) and hope for the morality event that (if you choose evil) improves planet quality by a huge amount. If you don't get that event, abandon colony and repeat....

Hopefully, everyone has better things to do, though.

Comment

That's an okay idea. I'd do it if I were strapped for planets. Maybe I should try playing something other than abundant planets and see if strategies like that are more aplicable in other games.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

dont forget

don't forget class 15 and even class 14 planets have good use, that depends of your administration, colonizing class 12 and upgrading their class until 15 i could go with the dengrin on the populational race, they had more systens, i had more planets 150 , i colonized blue, green star and used the starbases to give production bonuses, with less territory i had a better production outpot and a equal economy

Comment

Working...
            X