Event Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Question

In my current game the Torians got the artifact that will give them unstoppable power event. I heard that was bad, so I eliminated them real fast.

But what do they actually get? What would have happened if everybody had left them alone?
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

The dreadlords return..with a fleet..well it will probable destroy you all
    WWW.MrFixitonline.com

Comment

Do the dreadlords fight for the civ that gets it? In my current, the Arceans found it but nothing seems to be happening. No other civ is going after them and I can't because I'm getting assailed on all sides by the Four remaining civs.

Comment

According to what I read (in the galciv forum, so not from an official source), the unstoppable power event gives that civilization a random small (permanent) bonus every so often. Much like the anomalies do, but automatic and without having to go to any effort to get it.

/unic

Comment

Interesting, I thought it could have been bonuses like that.
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
          X