How to view existing treaties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to view existing treaties?

I am a huge fan of selling off all my techs to lowly non-tech civs. I usually go for a 50 turn trade so I know I have constant income (especially when my planets get so huge that none of them are economically self-sufficient). Since I usually have an absurd number of these per turn trades ongoing it would be nice to see a run down - specifically if I'm about to do something that costs a lot of creds and I want to make sure that all of my trades aren't ending the very next turn. I don't seem to be able to see the currently running trades. I mean I can see how much income is coming in via the Economic screen, but I can't see when the turn based treaties will end or per civ when my treaties will end with them??

Am I missing something obvious? (Like the Details button in the planet view which I didn't even notice until my second game - oh, THERE's the propaganda slider!).

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it (this button hunt that is), anyone know where I can see a list of the improvaments I've built on a planet?

Thanks.

About treaties:

No, you're not missing anything. You can see how the total you got this turn, but there is no way to see it broke down into individual leases / tributes, or when they are running out. Maybe this will get fixed in the free expansion, as we've been told we'll get better access to where the different numbers come from... I don't know, but hope so!

About built improvements:

You can see them on the planet screen, on the details screen (same as where you adjust the propagande). To the left of the actual numbers for the planet, there is a list of 'Completed Projects', with the maintenance cost for each in parentheses. You can click on each of them to get details in the window below the list, and if you want to get rid of any of them.

Hope that helps!

/unic

Comment

Working...
    X