Fried needs the research tree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fried needs the research tree!

Well, just like I did for PTW, I'm thinking of writing some theory-threads to get deep, ponderous discussion going on various topics. Prior to that, though, I need access to a resource or two I can't seem to find on the boards- I know I saw this, but I've since lost it the thread....

Someone mind posting that link for the research tree?
    Friedrich Psitalon
    Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
    Consultant, Firaxis Games

Nevermind, found it- apologies if I've rubbed any forum rules with this sort of repetitive bookmarking. Seems to me that the tech tree ought to be posted somewhere in this forum anyhow, as a reference for intelligent discussion. :cough: and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Friedrich Psitalon
    Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
    Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

And that and other useful sites are in the 'some useful GalCiv info pages' thread, near the Top of the general GalCiv forum...

I'd really suggest that those who havn't already done so check http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=73513 and those sites out - there are techtrees, ship stats, and other info available on those sites. My favourite ones are JavaScout's (Well-organized database on techs, improvements, ships, etc.) and the tech-tree given above.

/unic

Comment

Working...
      X