Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Future Addition

I may post this on the galciv site too.

I think that a good improvement to the game would be to allow the player to have the ability to zoom out a few levels on the main galaxy map.

So that the player can see more of the galaxy in the main screen if he wishes.

If this has been talked about before and shot down, I don't know.

What do you guys think?
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Great feature, maybe also add support for higher resolution, so people with bigger monitors won't lose the detail.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

That would help a great deal because the Tactical Screen is so small. All it shows are dots. So go and propose it. Hopefully it would reduce the frustration level by one point at the very least.

Comment

Civer3, you CAN adjust the zoom level on the small tactical map.

But this would be a good thing to have with the main screen toom I agree...
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
        X