Which Victory do you go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Victory do you go for?

Which kind of victory do you go for? Military, Tech, Cultural or Alliance?

So far, in my two games, I seem to end u going for Cultural... but perhaps that will change as I start playing higher AI levels.

Does what victory type depend upon the map size? I would imagine tech will be more common on larger maps, as the games will take longer.

/unic

I'm a Cultural victory junkie. I mean, who can stand in the face of psychohistory?

Comment

My only victory has been an alliance one.

THough if I was not in alliance, I would have won by culture shortly thereafter

M
      "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

I guess i'm a military victory junkie. All my games have had military conquest as the only winning option.

Perhaps because I have always seen these games as wargames.

I love the spaceship victory in civ, but even after I win that part, I still like to conquer the map.

I do like the cultural win aspect of civ3 and galciv though...I will try those soon.

And the tech victory is also nice....ala transcendance in SMAC...hmmmmm...i can't decide which to go for anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

I've been trying for Tech victories, because it is by far the longest path to go. There is so much to try to get.
          A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
          -V. I. Lenin

Comment

Working...
          X