Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no shop to buy galactic civilizations???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no shop to buy galactic civilizations???

I wanna know if in Italy the release date of galactic civilizations is postdated because no shop sell the game or has ever heard the existence of the game!!?!

Salute Italia !
    I'm in France, and pretty sure that Drengins will be on Earth before GalCiv appears in our shops !

Only solution = buy on the Net, I've bought directly to StarDock and immediately downloaded the game (well, *almost* immediately, their server was on its knees, it tooks 20 hours on 512Kbps ADSL , but now it's ok )

Mmmmmm, e molto bene ! .. Ciao.

Comment

no info for italy...

but you can order it from stardock
      it will cost 44.95$+10$ for shipping and will arrive in 3-4 days (and if you a decent connection and some patience you can download it)
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

ciao PDifolco !!!
        I'm out of luck i've a ****ing 56k no hope to DL the game what do u advise?

Comment

I thought that you could download the game in bits and pieces.

So, even if it took 3 or 4 nights of start and stop downloading...at least you can get it.

or, in that case, if you had stardock send the cd, it might arrive at the same time anyway...
          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by shadid1584
            ciao PDifolco !!!
            I'm out of luck i've a ****ing 56k no hope to DL the game what do u advise?
            Take up knitting...? It'll pass the time, I'm sure.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by shadid1584
              no hope to DL the game what do u advise?
              you dont really need to download the game. order the download+cd option from stardock and they'll send you the cd

mine was mailed on tuesday and i got it(in greece) yesterday(monday)
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

thx to everybody

Comment

Working...
                X