Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you tried PM'ing MichaeltheGreat? He's supposed to be running the show.

Comment

• Users just jumped to fourteen. It's on, now!

Comment

Just joined the empire, I figure I'll like any group this into Civ games.

ganj

Comment

• Permission to join PLEASE

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• You may have to PM MtG. He's lax on occassion.

Comment

• Hi all Im now with you guys and my name in the empire is civlord. Ive one one game on fool and now playing a game at bigginer. Hope to have a long and fun time with you all. Go Apolyton Empire.
              Blessed Be

Comment

• Is this Empire still active? I'm interested in joining, but things seem a little dusty around here. Maybe it's because of the private forum.

Comment

• The empire is still active, but the galciv forums here have indeed seen some tumbleweeds as of late.

I haven't submitted a score tot he metaverse in a while, but I will continue to say that I think civ3 should have a metaverse...

belonging to an empire to contribute scores to adds immense fun to the game.
                  While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

• I haven't submitted a score for awhile, but being member of an empire has a very definite advantage: Your posts on the www.galciv.com forums will be answered mostly on-topic instead of with 'Hi XZGRBL, why don't you join the XXX Empire?', where XXX is one of the ANZAC, Fellowship, GROSS, Jedi, Evil Empire or whatnot. This can sometimes eat as much as ten posts in a single thread, which is a very efficient thread-killer.

The point is that the forums here are not as useful as those for other games because you can reach more galcivers on galciv.com, but there are several apolytoners who play and submit scores. Though several aren't part of apolyton empire.
                    Clash of Civilization team member
                    (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                    web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• I'm awaiting authorisation, I just submitted my first game, ~5800 points. Large galaxy, in two sittings (about ten hours), sub-beginner AI, tech victory. Maybe a smaller galaxy and eviler AI next time around.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• that's a nice score. Congratulations
                        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

• Hey guys

just registered, im there as "Irishfan"

hope to upload some scores soon and support the Apolyton Empire!!!

Comment

• Hey, weren't we the 12th empire last time I checked??

Wojit - He likes rice

Comment

• Well, I've put a couple more games in for our Empire (as "greycat"). But we're still only 18th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregurabi
                                Well, I've put a couple more games in for our Empire (as "greycat"). But we're still only 18th.
                                Any updates?

I'd be interested so as we may all assist in promoting within our forums!

PM me is any news flashes are needed!

Gramps
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X