How do I upload my score?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I upload my score?!?

I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload my scores to the Metaverse. I've tried with three different games. I've registered five times, created my own empire, downloaded all the patches, and still no luck. I've seen others mention a Submit button but I've never seen that option. After completing a game, the only options I see are to view your point totals and click Done. When I click the Metaverse button from the main menu all it does is take me to the Metavers website.

Can someone please help?

you get to upload on the metaverse through the game (and not some page) IF you are connected to internet when you win

if you dont have internet connection i dont think there is a way to upload a score later
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

i have uploaded 2 game scores so far to the metaverse with no luck. i haven't seen them posted.

they are low, i admit, a mid 50's score and an 88 score, but they aren't on the metaverse.

hmm
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

My first two games were uploaded (according to the game client) but never appeared. My last game (tonight) uploaded and appeared right away. Don't know that I did anything different.

My suggestion would be to play on tiny maps (for quick games) until you get one to upload and appear.

Comment

I connected first and got the submit screen but my score still didn't upload. It's probably because I scored 500 mpts on beginner level. Thanks for the help!

Comment

I submitted 2 games but they don't appear.
            And I registered on the metaverse and tried to join The Apolyton Empire. It says ok, shows as My Empire, but my name doesn't appear on the list of members!!
            From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

I have the same problems. I've tried to upload 3 games so far and none of them show up. I join the empire and I don't appear on the list. What do I do?
              Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Have you downloaded the latest patches. I couldn't upload a score to save my life until I did. Have you tried reregistering your metaverse ID?

Comment

Working...
                X