Customization of GalCiv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customization of GalCiv?

What, if any, types of graphic elements will be customizable in GalCiv?

The Graphically-inclined want to know.

Let's see..
    I know for sure you can alter the ships.

And it would be logical that planet and star graphics can also be altered.

Leader heads are animated i think, so not so easy to alter if possible.

And hopefully the interface can be altered, since skinning is one of Stardock specialties after all
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
      Leader heads are animated i think, so not so easy to alter if possible.
      Umm, look who you're replying to, Lem If anyone can do it then...

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Uhm..well..i'm not really keeping track of all the civ3 mods, or civ3 at all
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Probably not such a bad plan.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I think that alot of stuff will be modifiable in the future, they said they were going to put up a nice package of mod utilities in the near future......

Comment

Originally posted by Tytan
              I think that alot of stuff will be modifiable in the future, they said they were going to put up a nice package of mod utilities in the near future......
              Yay! So even if it isn't fun to play I can at least redo the graphics into Attack of the Amazon Aliens from Planet Gazonga.

Comment

Another happy...uh...potential...customer!

M
                "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

I look forward to your new leaderheads if they are anything like your Civ3 babes.
                  Seemingly Benign
                  Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

First thing needed: An Imperial mod.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Second thing needed : a Battlestar Galactica Mod.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        First thing needed: An Imperial mod.
                        As in Star Wars? I haven't found where the animations are kept, all I can find are bix/bic files and I don't have a program to open/create those.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

As in Star Wars? I haven't found where the animations are kept, all I can find are bix/bic files and I don't have a program to open/create those.
                          Of course. I just can't view Galactic domination the same if I don't have a Super Star Destroyer to run around in!
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                          X