Metaverse question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metaverse question

I understand that players can, at the end of a game, choose to upload their game to the galciv servers so that AI can be updated to include the players strategies.

But, does this mean that on the site, you can download a SPECIFIC players game and have your games' AI "absorb" the strategies of that specific player? Or Is it a generic AI update based on the player that the site chooses to use?

Also, when you start a game, is their an option to have the AI use the downloaded strategies, or is it that once you download an updated AI, the AI is permanently updated with that strategy?

I mean, after download, can you start a game with the choice to use a particular downloaded strategy of another player or use the standard AI?
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Draginol,

since you seem to be online now, can you answer this? is the ai permanently updated? or can you choose to use different ai's?
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

(totally unofficial answer, but pulled from answers given on the galciv forum on www.galciv.com)

At this time, there is no updating of the AIs based on metaverse data. In the sort term, the uploaded data will be used to tweak the AI. In the longer term, the answer gets fuzzier than I care to try to paraphrase. I know that they want something like what you're discussing, but I haven't seen any concrete "this is how it will work" statements.

Comment

Working...
      X