One quick Govenor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One quick Govenor question

Is there a limit on the number of Govenors you can have, and if so, what is it?

I really like the idea of govenors, but from the screenshots and manual, I can't tell if there's a set number of them, or if I could create dozens (not that I think I'll need that many).

There are 5 Governors, which are basically straight build queues. One that says 'generic' and 5 others that are named.......if there is a need for more, though, the developers are very responsive and will add more as time goes on.....

Comment

Thanks. Was hoping for a higher limit, but that's because I'm thinking in terms of MoO3 Task Forces. Hmmm.... Even in MoO2 terms 5 would be tight. New mineral rich worlds, new agriculturaly rich worlds, etc. Well, won't know if I need them until I play the game, really.

Comment

The 4 governors and the 1 generic have been more than sufficient for me. I generally just use 2 governors, 1 with a build queue and 1 without a queue for the planet(s) that I want to manage myself.

Comment

How do you assign a specific governor to a planet. So far, all my planets use the same one.

Comment

It's buried in the details screen for each planet.

M
            "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

Working...
            X