X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum system requirements?

Anybody has that handy?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Wasn't the recommended spec 600 mhz with 16mb video? or 32 mb video? meh...in other words, i don't know for sure
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Yikes...600 Mhz is the minimum according to EBGames:

System Requirements:
      Minimum requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP; PIII 600 MHz Processor or equivalent; 128 MB of RAM; DirectX 7.0; Compatible Video Card with 8 MB VRAM

Recommended requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP; PIII 1000 MHz Processor or equivalent; 256 MB of RAM; DirectX 8.1; Compatible Video Card with 16 MB VRAM
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

People are playing it at lower proc speeds. I saw someone was playing at 400MHz/64MB. I think you need the minimum to run the huge/max pop games.

Comment

You can play it on lower system requirements.....the top requirements are for gigantic galaxies......but on the lower galaxy settings you can have slower speeds

Comment

Will it be released for Mac?
            Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

I haven't seen any indication that they are planning to release a Mac version.

Comment

i think it was mentioned somewhere to be playable on as low a cpu as a 233 but obviously on smaller galaxies and higher wait times.
                Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Working...
                X