It Went Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Went Gold!

I can't believe this announcement isn't here. Maybe everyone alse was just expecting this and see's it as nothing of importance to yell and scream about, but I do!

Yeah!

Comment

All right!

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

link?

btw
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

link!
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I'm happy about this. But now we have to wait a month like with MoO3? Or?

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Draginol said the release date will be March 25th. I don't know if this will change.

Comment

Harry Seldon: You forgot this in your post:

I have taken the liberty of adding one for you:

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Dang! I haven't been smiley friendly lately. Thanks for the save, Asmodean. I better toss one in for karma's sake.

Comment

Working...
                  X