Galciv in CGM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galciv in CGM!

Computer Games Magazine has previewed Galactic Civilizations!

1 page and 1 screenshot!

Things are looking up!
    Attached Files
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

IF you can, you may want to zoom in on the picture- I'll try to get a higher-res version later... unless posting screenshots is illegal???? In which case I'll delete it!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Sweet Chocolate! Have you checked to see if it's online anywhere? I'm getting dizzy trying to read the type...

Comment

I'll just add this. The screenshot shown is from the game setup. On this screen you set how many opponents you will have, as well as their intelligence (you can set this from idiot to genius) and their morale integrity (evil, neutral or good).

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Sweet Chocolate! Have you checked to see if it's online anywhere? I'm getting dizzy trying to read the type...
          Not that I know of... I seem to get CGM about a week before anyone else here on the net ... but If it's going to be, it will be up within the week
          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Here's a higher-res version!
            Attached Files
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Hey DC. You have a scanner, now find the OCR software that came with it.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Wait a minute. That's not a scanner. Nevermind.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ahh! Much better, DC. Thanks!

Comment

Okay, heres the HIGHEST RES one- I wasn't posting it before because I'm on a dialup modem and the load times were too much
                    Attached Files
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                    X