Exclusive GalCiv Screens, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive GalCiv Screens, Part 2

The second and final part of exclusive Galactic Civilizations screenshots, courtesy of game Project Lead Brad Wardell, is now online. These six images, all in JPEG format, are available as both a 200x150 thumbnails and a 1024x768 full version.

Taken from last Monday`s GalCiv build, the said upcoming strategy title is set for commercial availability on February 25th via its official website.

------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Hmmm.
    Whats that pop-graph in SS10? It seems to show a pop loss for all races near-simultaneously.
    Galaxy-wide disaster perhaps?

Comment

Great news indeed. Would someone in the know comment on European retail availability?
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

So you can research only one tech / time. Right?

That battleship was "interestiong in some way" I think it was rather weak. I hope combat is not as much simple.

Comment

Working...
        X