Favorite GalCiv Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite GalCiv Background

Just wondering, which of the site's official backgrouds is yoru favorite? The winter one? The dark space sun one? or the desert one?
    The Dark Space One
    42.86%
    The Ice One
    0.00%
    GalCiv Ship (The Desert with a building)
    42.86%
    GalCiv Desert (The Desert with the crashed ship)
    14.29%
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

WoW...Only two votes

But my vote has to go to the space one. It ís simply beautyful.

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

This might help: http://www.galciv.com/download.asp

I like the desert buildings best, but i'm not using it, i am using the Visual Style though.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Kinda like the buildings one.
        "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

The space one is beatiful indeed, I also like the one with the buildings. I downloaded both. One for weekdays and one for weekends
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Hmmm...switching desktop backgrounds based on weekday. That's a new one.

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

...The desert ones just seem too bland- the icons disappear into them...

That's why I prefer the darker colors
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
              X