Mega Events not occurring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Events not occurring?

I was wondering why I no longer get any events, especially pirates? I got the gold version and I played one game on the Dread Lords and got lots of pirate events, almost too many.

Then I tried Dark Avatar and thought I will turn of Mega Events. Then I went back to Dread Lords, which does not have a feature to enable or disable events and no longer got any?

I fired up Avatar and enabled events and got none on that either? Is there a time factor involved or have I hit a bug or what is the trigger?

I've never had this happen.. so honestly I am useless.

But? I just wanted to let you know I did read your post

Maybe ask at the official forums, or straight to technical support.. they devs may not have yet encountered this problem. You have the last update? (1.8 i think?)

Comment

Yeah I have the last updates, but now I am not able to get to the forums. I won;t bore you with the past two months of problems with their stupid schemes, but the devs were no help there either.

Comment

I'm not sure why you wouldn't get any mega events, although for me they seem to be pretty far and between, but I guess it's just my playing style.

Have you tried e-mailing support?
        http://www.galciv2.com/

Comment

No, I am going to give it another spin soon and see what happens. The game plays ok otherwise.

Comment

Working...
          X