Setting up games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up games

I just got the game recently, and I have been trying a few differenet things out in starting new games. But I noticed that the game saves a lot of things it shouldn't. My last game I started an old custom race I had created was in the game from, as well as a stock race with my name as the leader name, I guess from the last time I played them. So there were 3 Vaders in the game. Plus all the ships I made in the last game seem to be showing up automatically for me (which would be an OK feature for later when I know what I am doing!). Can you turn this off?
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

I haven't read about a problem like that. Are you playing with the latest patches installed?
    http://www.galciv2.com/

Comment

Yeah. I think I fixed it for the stock races, but do custom races you create show up in games too?
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
      X