Questions and observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions and observations

Hello. I have played a few games and finally getting the hang of it. I have a few questions:

1. Economics. How are income and expenses calculated? For example, a colony that has 10bc income, 16bc spending and 12bc maintenance. Is that a net hole of 18bc? How come I still have a spending item on colonies where I am not building anything?

2. Tile bonuses. If I build a trade goods on a tile with a bonus of the right kind, would the trade goods get that bonus? Same thing with special projects. Suppose I build the Restaurant of Eternity on a tile with 100% influence bonus, would that double the RoE's bonus?

3. Special project bonuses - is that applicable throughout my empire? For example, the Restaurant of Eternity, which gives me a 20% influence bonus. Would every colony I have get that?

4. Improvement bonuses. I have a colony with a 49% approval rating. After I build a virtual reality centre with a +25% morale bonus, the colony's approval goes up to 55%, not 74% as I thought it would. What gives?

5. After I moved my capital to a new planet, the bonus of the capital was not applied to the colony. Is this a bug?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Hello? [lots of echoes ]

Can anybody answer a question or two? Esp #2?
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

1. Cause somethis is being spent on shipbuilding whether you are actually building something or not. Only way to stop this is by putting the military slider to 0%.
      2. No
      3. Yes unless it says it applies to the planet its built upon. Dont know if still, but there were some serious bugs out there, for projects that should have empire wide effects but only apply to the planet...
      4. It applies to current morale, not base morale... AFAIK
      5. Probably, dunno

Comment

Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
        X