Crashes Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashes Frustration

I posted about this to the forums on the game's website, but I figured i'd talk about it here. I have the collector's edition release, and am getting really annoyed. I've updated with the lastest patch. My drivers are up to date...but the damn game crashes 3-4 times a day at various points in the game, no specific occurnce. I'm getting close to demanding my money back. Anyone else have this problem?

With the vanilla game, I had a crash to desktop about once every 30 mins or so. Really frustrating. The patch mostly cured this: had one crash in 20 hours of play.
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman to hear him... is he still wrong?

Comment

How much memory do you have and what type of maps are you playing?

Comment

They'll ask you to do so on the main forum but the next time it crashes, post your debug.err file, it will contain all your hardware info plus the source of the crash will be at the end.

Comment

If I were playing all day, that's about the frequency of crashes I would get. What I did was go into Options and turn up the frequency of Autosaves to every 4 turns. Crashes still can hurt, but not as bad.
          Fight chicken abortion! Boycott eggs!

Comment

Working...
          X