Useful GalCiv2 sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful GalCiv2 sites

It seems there is a disappointing lack of links to fansites and useful webpages. They exist, but they're scattered around and the databanks isn't fully operation yet. So, I thought I would share the GalCiv2 sites that I frequent. I will, of course, exclude Apolyton and other obvious sites, because that would be redundant.

Fleet combat simulator
    Galactopedia software
    Data Tables
    GalCiv2 Wiki

Edit for experimentation: Ignore the below line:
    Galactopedia

Hope someone found this useful... (322 views?)

Anyways, GAMEFAQS! That gem of resources, now has one fairly extensive guide on, you guessed it, GalCiv2.

Gamefaqs GalCiv2 page

Comment

There is of course the obvious:

In the 23rd century the known galaxy is at war. The Terran Alliance and their coalition are fighting a desperate interstellar war with the evil Drengin Empire and their ruthless allie.
      Fight chicken abortion! Boycott eggs!

Comment

The Galactic Core

This site has some Mod tools, such as a tool to return all Civs to their default starting settings in case you modify them (no way in the game to do this).

Also has custom ships and other mods to download, and a forum that seems to be focused on those who want to participate in the online Metaverse.
        A man's private thought can never be a lie; what he thinks, is to him the truth, always. - Mark Twain, Letter to Louis Pendleton, 8/4/1888

Comment

Working...
        X