Question about the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the game

Is the game similar to civilization where the game starts at a certain date then ends at a certain date or is it mission based kind of like a campaign in age of empires?

It's a bit like Civ. It starts at a certain but it will go on till someone wins the game...though there might be an option to end it at a certain date.

Unlike Civ however, there also a campaign...but i don't know how that works exactly.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

There is no end date. You just keep playing until someone wins. Eventually someone will research the whole tech tree which leads to a technology victory. But man that is one long haul to do that.

Also an Influence victory (cultural) cannot be achieved until after a certain year has been reached.

There is a campain with several "missions" or objectives. I personaly have never played it (and didn't in GalCiv 1 either).

Comment

Working...
      X