Where's the demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the demo?

There's supposed to be a demo of Galciv 2. Where can I download it?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

I don't think a demo has been released yet, but there will be one.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

There was a notice on the Apolyton Gal Civ 2 news a short while ago saying that the demo would be out today.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

the demo won't be out until march. I can't remember where I read it... possibly in one of the dev journals... that they wanted to make sure release went as smoothly as possible so they could take care of the people that pre-ordered, before turning their attention to putting together a demo.

but, anyway, this is from the Q&A they had a couple days ago (you can find the whole log at http://www.galciv2.com/Journals.aspx?AID=101270 ):
        [18:43.20] (GreenReaper) (noodle) When is a demo going to be be released? (paraphrased)
        [18:43.45] (Frogboy) Probably mid March.
        [18:43.51] (Frogboy) Typically game development goes like this:
        [18:44.11] (Frogboy) You go gold, then spend a week or two on a demo, then the guys go on vacation during the intial release.
        [18:44.28] (Frogboy) With GalCiv II, we went gold, the guys took a few day soff, and then we focus on the BOnus Pack.
        [18:44.38] (Frogboy) Then once things are launched, some of us will take some day soff, come back and do the demo.

Comment

Working...
        X