I recently came out on galactic civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently came out on galactic civilization

and i was wondering if people still play the game/expansion?(s)?
    because i'm think to buy the game as it intrests me; however i am not sure that i want to buy a game where there isnt a fanforum or the like
    just curious if this game got a large fanbase
    your better of dead
    then have a life full with lies

You should probably buy ( or at least consider ) GalCiv2 as it's an overall improvement to GalCiv1 which may seem a bit dated and has less features that are desirable in the genre as a whole.

As for a fan base, they may not seem very active here at Apolyton, but you may find an increased level of activity at here:

In the 23rd century the known galaxy is at war. The Terran Alliance and their coalition are fighting a desperate interstellar war with the evil Drengin Empire and their ruthless allie.

which is the official GalCiv website.

You can have lots of fun with GalCiv1, don't get me wrong, I just think that you may want to look at GalCiv2 since it is due to be released less than a week away on 2/21/2006.
    ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

maybe your right, but i am already have saved up for star wars empire at war and possibly UT2004, i love civ 4 but my processor is a bit... unifficient to play it with... pleasure! so i think galactic 2 would be better..
      your better of dead

Comment

GalCiv has fairly low CPU requirements. It does need a decent video card to get the most out of it. But we really wanted to make sure people with older systems could play it.

Actually, more to the point -- we wanted people with laptops to be able to play it.

Comment

that sounds intresting how much would it cost in the store? in euros if possible?
          your better of dead

Comment

Approximately 35 Euro's I believe, that figure is using a currency converter based on $40US. Hope that helps.

Comment

Amazon.co.uk has the recommended retail price listed at £29.99, which is about €43.80...which will be probably be "rounded" up towards €44.99 in the euro shops.
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I recently came out on Galactic Civilization
                An odd place to do it. I hope the Drengin were understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X