Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GalCiv question in the OT

Question asked in the OT:

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Yes, well that says it all. 20,000 replies in 2 minutes just by posting in OT instead of GalCiv - where there is one reply every 23 years.

Such threads as are still active here are either filled with requests to join the GalCiv forums or Desert Dog's (bless his cotton socks) requests to visit his (no doubt very worthy) mod site.

It's a real pity because there should be a proper place for GalCiv on Poly.

Comment

I wish we could do more here, but since we don't, I'm wondering how much longer this suforum will be here.

Comment

They aren't so much requests to join the gaciv forums as they state the fact that an answer is more likely to be found there... But yes it's a bit of a pity.
        Clash of Civilization team member
        (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
        web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
          I wish we could do more here, but since we don't, I'm wondering how much longer this suforum will be here.
          What do you suggest that we could do?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
          X