No announcement yet.

To buy or not to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have to think , just go ahead and buy this game !!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffery88
      Don't have to think , just go ahead and buy this game !!
      That's correct, no thinking required! MOO3 is more of a thinking person's game. It takes a great deal of thinking, knowledge, and patience to even complete a game.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
        More discussion of GalCiv2 might be the only way to get more posts here.
        And given the rate of posting in this forum, I think we can assume that Col has long since made his decision one way or the other. If he should look in again, however, we are now promised a Beta of GalCiv2 very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel Dda

And given the rate of posting in this forum, I think we can assume that Col has long since made his decision one way or the other.
          Threads like this do serve to answer the same question for others (like me) who might wander in...
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Well i had £20 to burn yesterday, and nothing else caught my interest in my local games store. I came out with Galciv gold edition(some expansion pack included?), and once my PC is fixed i'll give it a go. The good thing is that as this game has had very mixed player reviews, my expectations are fairly low so i might like it
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I hope you like it, coT. It really is a likable game, allthough not without it's flaws. All in all, though, it is the game that I have been playing the most the last couple of years.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Although no multi it is well worth the money.

I have SMAC SMAX GalCiv and Alterian Prophacy.

They all seem to work the same in the context of your questions.
                You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Working...
                X