Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ordered the expansion pack yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ordered the expansion pack yet?

Just wondering how much interest there is in the new expansion pack. Is $19.95 to much? Has anyone seen any word if it will be available Retail?
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

It will *not* be available retail. Only online sales

I wont bother ... I dont like mail order and *never* use credit or Debit cards. I am old fashioned and only deal in cash.
    EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

uglyduck...Have you considered contacting Drengin.net and seeing if you can obtain a membership by sending them funds? You could download the expansion that way.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I understand that they will not accept cheques
        EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

I have the complete Drengin.net subscription so I'll have access to the expansion pack. I paid a bit more, but I think it was really worth it. I have the whoooole thing, which means I automatically get the Altarian expansion, but also other things like Political Machine (really looks like an interesting game), what wasproduced in the past and whattever is produced while I'm still a subscriber.

PS: Wasn't there a post on GalCiv.com's forums saying that they would try to manage a way to accept checks? Perhaps you should post something there to ask.
          Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Working...
          X