Changing Cultural victory time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Cultural victory time

Well the conqust of the Galaxy is nearly complete. All major races, except the Drengin are gone. I keep them around because of their position in the corner of the galaxy and the trade income it produced. I was six months away from cultural victory and decided I would spend the time taking out a small little three planet minor race. After 5 months I am suddenly 10 months from cultural victory.

My question is, Did the Drengin make some cultural advances or did my attack provoke a cultural backlash?
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Cultural victories are delayed by fighting. The idea is that you're not winning by force, but by the other civilizations willingly assimilating into yours.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Are you still actively at war with anyone? Being at war will halt or reverse your cultural victory timeline. When you make peace you'll get back on track quickly.

Comment

So it was the attack. This makes sense. This little war should be over in a turn or two so... Back on track soon. Thanks!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
        X