Excaliburs, baby!!!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excaliburs, baby!!!! :D

New with GalCiv Expanded Universe, the mother of all ships.

base stats are attack 80 (!!!), defense 20, hp 300 (!!!!!!!) range 10 (!!!!), speed 5, cost to build 3000! (but I have stars that can crank it out in a few short months), and maintenance a mere 40 per turn.

Avatars, Overlords, bah!! The only thing that will stop one of these is the wasted turns moving as you hunt down one target after another.

I've just got to invade and kill someone.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

I take it you like GalCiv (I havent played it yet).
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

It's a pretty good game. The expansion's supposed to totally kick *** bu I haven't downloaded it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
        I take it you like GalCiv (I havent played it yet).
        Yeah - I stopped playing it for a couple of months, then started playing again a little over a week before the expansion came out.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Is that a free expansion or a pay expansion? I have GalCiv, but I didn't like it much. I might give it another try if EU is free.

Comment

It's a free expansion. I don't think they have the stand alone yet ready for download, but if you got Star Dock Central, you can download the latest.
            -Darkstar
            (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

Thanks, I have Stardock Central. Btw, what's with the rumors, that it distributes viruses and keyloggers? I saw your post at CG.

Comment

I never had a problem with SDC, but then I haven't used it in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                  Thanks, I have Stardock Central. Btw, what's with the rumors, that it distributes viruses and keyloggers? I saw your post at CG.
                  It does nothing of the sort. I don't know who started these rumors, but they are definately not true.

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                    Just rumours. No spyware either (you forgot that rumour).

Its a very handy way to view the forum, download software/updates, and use the irc all in one window.
                    EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                    X