GalCiv: Expanded Universe: September 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GalCiv: Expanded Universe: September 16th

The expansion pack will be released on the 16th.

In addition, there will be a live chat with the GalCiv team that evening at 8pm Eastern Standard Time on IRC.

Server: irc.stardock.com
    channel: #galciv

You can reach it also by clicking on "chat" in Stardock Central and then typing "/join #galciv" at the prompt.

There we will talk about the expansion pack and some of our plans for GalCiv for the rest of the year as well as talk of a possible future sequel.

Good golly! I get a lot for my money dont I ... good on you guys ..
    EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Very nice. I will admit that I have not played the game in a while, but I await the x-pak.

You guys have been great with your support.
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

maybe I'll pick this game up again, surely I will to check out the new stuff

Comment

Yup....eagerly awaiting this one. Kudos to the Stardock team for their continuing support of a great game.

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Great timing.

I started playing again after a couple months break where I had too much work and too little play time.

And thanks for continuing support and enhancement of a great game.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I can't wait to see the expansion either. Been playing MoO3 ...
              - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
              - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
              - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Working...
              X