This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help make FREE ORION

At this very moment programing is underway on the first version of FREE ORION an independent effort by 4X fans just like yourselves who were so disapointed with Moo3 they desided to "make it the way it should have been made". They seaks to create a new 4X space strategy game in the great tradition of Moo while incorporating many features of games such as SMAC, Heart of Iron, Europa Universal 2, Stars!, Space Empires 4, Empires of the Fading Sun, Civalization, Galactic Civalization and any number of original ideas submited by people just like you.

Drop by www.FreeOrion.org and register on our fresh new forum, sugjest new alien races, brainstorm on the merits of goverment systems, debate planet clasification systems. Lots of stuff is still in the air and we are hungry for ideas and skilled programers and artists. Everyone can contribute, all voices will be heard, dont be left out.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Cool... I hope that this will not die, as half of freeware projects.
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

You can leave this up in the MOO forums, but it doesn't need to be here too.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
      X