What would you ameliorate first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you ameliorate first?

Could you name the 5 specific points you would improve first in GalCiv if you were the developer?

Personnally, it would be:
    - Making all pertinent acts with implications on moral
    - Adding interior politic customization (more than the 4 systems)
    - Adjusting spying to be more coherent cost/benefit (not paying only once to rise the spying level...)
    - Adding the possibility to give general orientations to spying
    - Adding the concept of colony, where you give up official ownership but keep influence (politic, cultural...)
    Last edited by Trifna; July 3, 2003, 15:09.
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

a·mel·io·rate (ə-mçl'yə-rât')
    tr. & intr.v., -rat·ed, -rat·ing, -rates.
    To make or become better; improve. See synonyms at improve.

-Nice word!

I'd like to see more random events, better spying implementation, and campaigns.

Comment

HS - There are loads of player random events at the Stardock web site for Gal Civ. I haven't tried them, but some look interesting (although most are derivative).

Hydro

Comment

de·riv·a·tive (dĭ-rĭv'ə-tĭv)
        adj.
        Resulting from or employing derivation: a derivative word; a derivative process.
        Copied or adapted from others: a highly derivative prose style.
        n.
        Something derived.
        Linguistics. A word formed from another by derivation, such as electricity from electric.
        Mathematics.
        The limiting value of the ratio of the change in a function to the corresponding change in its independent variable.
        The instantaneous rate of change of a function with respect to its variable.
        The slope of the tangent line to the graph of a function at a given point. Also called differential coefficient, fluxion.
        Chemistry. A compound derived or obtained from another and containing essential elements of the parent substance.

Looks like everyone brought their thesaurus today. To clarify, what I'd like are more frequent events. I can play entire games and only get one or two events. I'd like the option to get peppered with them every few turns if I choose to enable it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
          a·mel·io·rate (ə-mçl'yə-rât')
          tr. & intr.v., -rat·ed, -rat·ing, -rates.
          To make or become better; improve. See synonyms at improve.

-Nice word!

I'd like to see more random events, better spying implementation, and campaigns.
          grrrrrr... May I please not have English as a first language?? Edited.
          Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Why not? Your command of the english language is masterful. Don't underestimate your gift.

Comment

Working...
            X