Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to chose GalCiv or MoO3?

Hello!

I would like to buy galciv. or moo3. but I do not know what game is better. Please help me out with some advise.

Ofcorse!
    No body cares . When everybody need help then you post many threads. When someone needs help nobody post a single reply

Thank you very much

Comment

GalCiv. Very clearly.
      There is a demo of GalCiv, give it a try.
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Depends on what you want and what you expect from the game as far as game play.

Comment

GalCiv demo is better than Moo3 full.
          money sqrt evil;
          My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

I recommend that you buy MoO2 via the links on this site for 10$ and download Stars from somewhere we all like to get old games. Use the other 25$ for something useful, I'd even recommend SEIV gold before those two bombs.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Well, I believe that on Chips and Bits you can buy the two games packaged as one for $45.. .thus you don't have to choose
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

shepmaks: You wrote your second message complaining no one was answering after... 2h30!!! Hey, next time wait a bit and be patient; not everyone answers each question that passes.
                Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

I would humbly recommend GalCiv judging from the fast pacing of your mind! :P

MOO3 look to be nice, a little like Europa Universalis, while GalCiv is the rightfull successor to MOO2.

They are not in competition even if you might think they are, they are not the same type of game at all. Someone can love both games, yet it will be because of his wild and huge tastes, usually u love 1 type and can`t stand the other.

GalCiv is a game, the pace is fast, you don`t need to try to start working to understand the basic. MOO3 would almost be a simulation(oky, very limited simulation) of something bigger, wider, hard to get the picture...yet, some folks would prefer this for the others challenges. Me I rather be the political party as overall then the leader.

It is EASY to start making fun with GalCiv.

It is HARD to start making fun with MOO3, you need to learn a lot, a new type of game or something...maybe when I am deadly bored I will try it more seriously, for now, playing GalCiv and MedTotalwar :P

Comment

GalCiv demo is better than Moo3 full.

It is HARD to start making fun with MOO3, you need to learn a lot,
                    Or perhaps you need to earn a college degree in MOO3?

I have never seen so many sliding menus/windows, buttons, rules, stats, clicking . . . and such a tortuous learning curve in all my life.

I was a poor math student and yet, that Calculus class I took was sheer enjoyment compared to this!

Anyway, I'll keep trying to learn MOO3. Fortunately, I "bought" it via Amazon.com when they were giving it away for free.

As for GalCiv?

Comment

I really think MOO3 should add an easier, a lot easier to understand where many aspect of the games are not even accounted for.

A little like Birthright did, but don`t mess it like Birthright and doing it fine.

I received governmental public letter to say I was a hope in mathemathics as a teen and I find it to heavy to actually learn it, I realize I will go to old game before using that interface lazy evil me

Comment

Working...
                      X