This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stardock's Cost of Success

As most of the readers of this forum are aware, GalCiv has succeeded beyond our original expectations. This success has not gone unnoticed and a decision has been made to accept a lucrative offer and sell the rights to GalCiv to QuickSilver Software.

Once the deal has been finalized, probably by the end of the week, all support for the Galactic Civilizations game will be assumed by the QS development team. This includes the remaining work on the upcoming Expansion Pack.

I am unaware of any ramifications this will have on any other QS products, including MOO3, so please direct any questions about this to the QS team.

Cool fake login. How'd you do it? HTML markers in the name?

Does QS even have money at this point?
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

That is a pretty good DL. I wonder who made it.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Does that mean Stardock... sorry, QuickSilver Central will be sporting an "evil" interface from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by Scowler

Does that mean Stardock... sorry, QuickSilver Central will be sporting an "evil" interface from now on?
          Quicksilver Central? Centralization isn't exactly their forte, is it?
          - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
          - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
          - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

bad joke, terrible DL effort

OL(original login) now on vacation
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
            X