Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Civ Mystery

Hello, everyone.

I came across a weird race known as the Calor. My intelligence chief tells me they should be destroyed. They're terrorists and they poison planets. They have already poison the Arcean's world of Palladin IV (Class 22 reduced to class 11). Should I destroy them?

?????

The Calor are essentially terrorists in space. If you don't stop them now, the acts they pull off get progressively worse. Kill them on sight.
    A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
    -V. I. Lenin

Comment

Are minor races always the same or do they vary from game to game? I've never been near the Calorians so I've never had to deal with them.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

THey vary game to game but some appear more frequently than others. I've never had the Calorians, either.

Comment

do the calorians get their name from being big fat slobs because they eat too many calories?

or are they Richard Simmons deal-a-meal worshippers who terrorize planets that don't dance to the oldies?

ehh.
          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

i mean "sweat" to the oldies
            While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

This is pretty far in the future. Do they have a robotic Simmons sweating to the classic oldies sounds of Cannibal Corpse and Rob Zombie?

Comment

maybe they have a cryogenic simmons head in a jar in a Calor museum with the sweatin' videos behind it playing...

or is that a bit much...

Comment

Originally posted by PriestOfDiscord
                  The Calor are essentially terrorists in space. If you don't stop them now, the acts they pull off get progressively worse. Kill them on sight.
                  I killed them after they poisoned one of my planets reducing it from a class 21 to 10. It was terrible.

Luckilly, the game hung the computer at that moment, so I had to reload it and the event never happened.

Comment

Working...
                  X