• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the Apolyton Empire!

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I'll gladly join if you send me a copy of GalCiv...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Heck, how did you got such a low score?
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Just joined, and moved us up to Top 20 Empire Status!

Come on everyone, join the Empire and we will crush all who stand before us!

-Kinjy (aka jonathonwood)

oh and by the way, I think you need to access the Empire through the Top Empires page to join. Find Apolyton on the list, click on the hyperlink in the name and at the bottom of the pop-up there should be a button to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Trifna
          Heck, how did you got such a low score?
          played on the lowest possible level of difficulty

Comment

I also joined (Munish) putting us in the top 15
            But i wish i could change my display name..

played on the lowest possible level of difficulty

So did i in my first game on a tiny map...yet i got 70 points
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
              So did i in my first game on a tiny map...yet i got 70 points
              i dont perhaps it was because it was a cultural victory. it was also a strange saved game, as i started on v1.0, continued on v1.01 and actually won culturally twice: won once, didnt have internet so no metaverse. so i loaded up the last autosave and carried on. i actually played a lot more and won culturally again, while the options screen was insisting that cultural victory was off

anyway, i'm on my second game now, on a higher level, i should get a better score

Comment

I clicked the link and joined but it doesn't list me as a member, perhaps I am a shadow race like the Darlocks.

Comment

Me either...I think it's because we haven't actually finished a game yet :P

M
                  "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

How do you submit scores? I've got a couple saves with some good scores on them (I hope I kept the last game). My last score was 2618, cultural victory on Normal.

Can I bring in the save to work, for example? I don't have a connection at home...
                    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

The way i understand it is that you have to be connected when you win the game. So as long as you finish the game at your work, you should be able to upload it.
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

I see. I can install the game at work, bring over the save a few moves before victory, and then it will upload? If so, great. Can anybody confirm this?
                        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

You mean someone other then me?

I know this for sure:
                          My PC is always connected, and when i finished my first game, i had the option to submit the score to the metaverse, that screen came after the screen with all the game stats. I had to enter my name and email to submit it.

Now i assume that the email you use to upload the score, must be the same as you're using for you're Stardock account, and that email doesn't have to be the same as the one you used to buy the game.

Comment

I joined too, i have 2 saves before i win on Bright level, (2500, and 3000 points) Although for somereason my games dont upload at all :\

As soon as they start working ill start uploading
                            WWW.MrFixitonline.com

Comment

I see. I can install the game at work, bring over the save a few moves before victory, and then it will upload? If so, great. Can anybody confirm this?
                              yes, i believe this will work

Now i assume that the email you use to upload the score, must be the same as you're using for you're Stardock account, and that email doesn't have to be the same as the one you used to buy the game.
                              to be sure about it
                              1) register yourself on the metaverse (if you're logged in on galciv.com and have entered your serial number on stradoc central you'll see a form already filled in with your serial number)
                              2) use the alias and mail you have on galciv.com when you submit the game

Comment

Working...
                              X